Friday 25 March 2011

Dialog Acting


This dialog animation was alot of fun.  Before I thought that dialog limited you as an animator, since you had to animate to a preexisting rhythm.  However, just like with the conducting scene, it was actually more liberating than confining.  Now I just had to come up with ways to allow my animation to enhance what was being said.  We were also given the luxury of coming up with whatever story we wanted that made sense in our context.

In mine, I decided to have it that the cat caught the bird, and then the bird tries to get on the cat's sentimental side in order to save his own skin.

Special mention to our teacher for these two weeks, who was absolutely amazing!  Don't think I could have worked this well if it wasn't for him.

Next week, LAYOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment