Friday 3 December 2010

Advent #3 Fireplace


Here's today's advent.  Not sure if I should have left the logs alone with the airbrush effect behind them, but otherwise I think I got the warm feeling from this, beyond just the colors.

In other news, today we finished the director animation project.  My group's director was very happy with the results, and I have to say, it was alot of fun to animate it, though it got a little stressful today to finish it up.

However, because of some school policies within the director's place of education, I can't upload the whole film here.  I can however, upload the scenes that I animated, which I will eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I really like the colors in this piece. It's good to see that you have grasped the concept of color combinations :)
    Remember to use kuler! ^^

    ReplyDelete