Friday 25 February 2011

Its Clobbering Time!


During this week we have been working with Photoshop and After Effects.  While I wait for my videos of the After Effects assignment to finish loading on Vimeo I thought I'd upload the Photshop assignment.

We got to choose between two subjects: superhero or disney character.  being an avid superhero fan I chose the former, but had alot of trouble getting the right drawing.  I started of with Superman looking badass, but without the badassness, then changed to Captain Marvel transforming, and then decided that what we need is the Ever Loving Blue Eyed Thing.  His surreal anatomy seemd to be just right for me, and I believe it got to turn out as a pretty decent drawing.  We also had to insert three textures into it and make it match the rest of the illustration, so I found some rock textures for his skin, cloth for his pants, and fur for the dog being protected.

It really inspired me, so I feel like trying some more superhero drawings now, after improving my anatomy skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment